I have a domestic flight before my international flight. How do I make a TRS claim on oversized goods?

If you wish to make a TRS claim and you have oversized goods, you must advise the check in agent at the domestic airport that you want your bags tagged only to the port from where you will be departing Australia. You will then need to collect your luggage at the domestic terminal, transfer to the international terminal and then have your goods sighted. More information is available in the section ‘What if my goods are liquids, aerosols or gels, or oversized?’ Once your goods have been sighted you will need to proceed to the departures area and complete check-in procedures for your international flight. You then need to make your TRS claim. More information is available in the section ‘Making a claim’.