Can I pay for the Adoption visa onshore if I am lodging outside Australia?

Payments can be made in Australia at any of our counter offices, in Australian dollars, for an applicant overseas. Once the fee has been paid, you will need to provide a copy of the receipt with your application.
Office locations
Acceptable payment methods‚Äč