We listened to your feedback and during the next few months we are making improvements to our visa information online. We are introducing five new online features that make the information on our website easier to find and understand.
- Visa snapshot— all the information you need to get started up front.
- Visa infographic—available for some visa subclasses—the visa infographic helps you see the steps involved in your visa application process.
- Fly-out panels—see additional content for your visa that is easy to open and close. No need to navigate through multiple pages.
- Quick links—new links to frequently accessed content relating to the visa subclass. These are tailored to for each visa.
- Icons—helping you scan our web pages and find the right information quickly.
The improvements will help you to better understand the visa application process. Making sure you have access to services and information online, anywhere, at any time and across a range of devices.
Available now for Partner and Resident Return visas, the improvements will also be made for other visas in the next few months.
www.border.gov.au - the first step in your Australian journey.