Can I get help with my application?

You can ask someone to help you with your application. They can also help you with other immigration advice.

If you get someone to help you, you must complete the following form:

In Australia, a person who helps you with your application must be a registered migration agent, unless they are an exempt person. It is a criminal offence for an unregistered person, or someone who is not exempt, to give immigration assistance and advice.

You do not need to use a migration agent. It is your choice to use one if you want to.

You are responsible for any information provided in your application, whether you complete the application or someone completes it on for you.

Frequently Asked Questions