If I have submitted a paper or a pdf visa application can I import it into my ImmiAccount?

If you have lodged a paper or a pdf visa application for one of the following subclasses and it is still being processed you might be able to import it into ImmiAccount:

  • Resident Return visa (subclasses 155 and 157)
  • Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa (subclass 400)
  • Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403)
  • Training visa (subclass 407)
  • Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408)
  • Working Holiday visa (subclass 417)
  • Skilled - Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476)
  • Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485)
  • Independent ELICOS Sector visa (subclass 570)*
  • Schools Sector visa (subclass 571)*
  • Vocational Education and Training visa (subclass 572)*
  • Higher Education Sector visa (subclass 573)*
  • Postgraduate Research Sector visa (subclass 574)*
  • Non Award Sector visa (sub​class 575)*
  • Visitor visa (subclass 600)
  • Protection visa (subclass 866)
  • Temporary Protection visa (subclass 785)
  • Safe Haven Enterprise visa (subclass 790)

* Primary applicant only.

To import your paper application you will need to enter your application ID, date of birth and a travel document number (ImmiCard, passport or Titre de Voyage number).

The Application ID is recorded on your acknowledgement letter.

Note: If the Application ID begins with 'IRIS', you will not be able to import the application.

A Quick Reference Guide on how to import a paper application is available from the ImmiAccount page.​