Finding the Applicant Identification (ID) Number

To lodge the permanent partner form online, you must enter your Applicant ID Number or Transaction Reference Number (TRN) from your initial partner visa application. These numbers can also be found in the letter sent to you when you became eligible for permanent partner visa processing.

If you applied in Australia for a partner visa (subclasses 820 /801), your ID Number (e.g. 12349567) and/or TRN (e.g. ENG04LWY2) may also be found on any correspondence you have relating to your temporary partner visa application.

If you applied outside Australia for a partner visa (subclasses 309/100) after 1 July 2013, you will find the reference numbers on any related correspondence.