I am in Australia. Can I pay for an applicant who is outside Australia?

Yes. If you are in Australia, you can pay the visa application charge in Australia, for someone who is applying by paper from outside Australia. However you should first check with the​ overseas post where the application will be lodged as you may be able to pay directly by credit card when you lodge the application form. ​​​​​​​​

Frequently Asked Questions