I have a doctor's certificate stating I am clear of fever, can I travel?

A doctor's certificate in itself does not alter these arrangements. Where an EVD-related health assessment and certificate is requested, this will need to be completed by a panel physician​ (panel doctor) from the Australian panel physician network. Whether or not you can travel to Australia will depend on your visa arrangements and whether you have been, or will spend time, in an EVD-affected country.​​

Frequently Asked Questions