If I am nominated by a specific Australian state or territory or Austrade am I allowed to move to a different state or territory?

When you are nominated by a State or Territory or Austrade for a provisional Significant Investor visa or Premium Investor visa, it is the expectation of the Department and the State or Territory government that has nominated you that you have a genuine intention to reside in their jurisdiction.

Frequently Asked Questions