Migration agents outside Australia

Migration agents who operate outside Australia do not have to be registered with the Authority to provide immigration assistance. We may give some overseas agents an ID number. This number is used for administrative purposes and does not mean that they are registered nor gives them any benefits.

Where possible, we recommend you use a registered migration agent or an agent accredited by a local authority.

Frequently Asked Questions