Someone is acting on my behalf. How do they communicate with you?

If you want other people to receive documents for you, you have to authorise another person or nominate a migration agent to receive documents on your behalf.

If they want to communicate electronically with the department, they must complete the following form:

If your agent or nominated person does not completeForm 1193 ( 62KB PDF), we will write letters and post them to a postal address.

Frequently Asked Questions