What happens if the Minister does not intervene in my case?

The Minister does not intervene very often so you should not assume that he will grant you a visa.  If he does not intervene in your case, the Minister expects you to leave Australia when your current visa runs out.

You can contact us to help you get a travel document or make arrangements for you to leave Australia.