Who can witness statutory declarations?

A Commonwealth statutory declaration must be signed in the presence of an authorised witness.

​An authorised witness can be someone such as a doctor, teacher, pharmacist, bank officer or a vet.

All departmental offices outside Australia have a person who can witness statutory declarations.
You can find more information about statutory declarations and download the form at the Attorney-General’s Department website.