Aviation and maritime crew

Aviation crew

Information about crew members coming to Australia can be found at Visas for air crew.

Information about procedures for international flights and the National Passenger Processing Committee (NPPC) can be found at Aviation.

Maritime Crew

Maritime crew members coming to Australia on commercial non-military ships need a Maritime Crew visa. Information about the visa can be found at Maritime Crew Visa.

If you are choosing to travel to Australia on a superyacht you might be eligible to apply for a Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408) which allows you to enter Australia as a superyacht crew member or be sponsored by an approved temporary activities or superyacht crew sponsor.

Information on specific ports of entry, crew signing on and off and requirements for pleasure crafts can be found at Maritime.