Investor or retirement visas


Investor Retirement visa (subclass 405)

This temporary visa is for self-funded retirees who have no dependents and want to live in Australia during their retirement years.

See Investor Retirement visa (subclass 405)

Retirement visa (subclass 410)

This visa is closed to new applicants. This visa is for retirees and their partners (if any) who want to spend some of their retirement years in Australia.

See > Retirement visa (subclass 410)