Appoint or withdraw someone from acting on your behalf

    Provide Form 956 - Advice by a migration agent/exempt person of providing Immigration assistance (133 KB PDF). The form must be:
  • completed by the person who you are appointing or withdrawing and
  • signed by you.

You can also choose for this person to receive correspondence on your behalf.