Australian police certificates

We will ask for an Australian National Police Certificate or proof (email confirmation or receipt) that you have applied for a National Police Check if you have spent a total of 12 months or more in Australia after turning 16.

We only accept Complete Disclosure National Police Certificates issued by the Australian Federal Police. We do not accept standard disclosure certificates or national police certificates issued by your state’s police. For immigration purposes, Australian police certificates are valid for 12 months from the date of issue.